We've recently moved to the Greater New York City area and are loving it.

Friday, March 2, 2007

It works! It really works!

Well, well, well. It really worked. I am suprisingly excited about this. After reformatting some things I didn't like (which required dusting off some extremely rusty HTML skills), the Blog looks like it should work quite well.

Hopefully this weekend Hanna and I will be able to sit down and catch everyone up on what is going on in our lives. This may end up being a great way for Hanna and I to keep a journal as well. Once I show Hanna how to post things on the Blog, we should be set.

Let us know what you think and stay in touch!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!

I'm already subscribed to your RSS feed.

March 2, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home