We've recently moved to the Greater New York City area and are loving it.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogs and Spring Cleaning

Posted by Tracy

One nice thing about being in a hospital with a very sleepy wife and baby is that you have the opportunity to catch up on things and get organized. When I haven’t been staring at our most beautiful baby in the world, or serving the most amazing wife on the planet, I’ve been trying to reorganize our internet lives, email, blogs, and bills. Hopefully, you’ll notice that I’ve worked out some kinks in the blog, updated some spaces, and by tomorrow morning I will have added lots of pictures to the Flickr account (The hospital wireless internet access does not like me uploading lots of pictures). In this modern world of ours, the apartment isn’t the only thing in need of a good spring cleaning.

Hanna is recovering well, but obviously quite sore. We actually just made an entire lap of the 4th floor here in the hospital. I’m so very proud of her. She’s been absolutely amazing at everything she’s done, and I’m learning that being a mother will be no exception. She and Sophie are getting to know each other better every minute, and I couldn’t be luckier to have these two amazing women in my life.

Hanna has been up and walking, although decently medicated at the time. Her incision is looking to heal well, and she is more beautiful than ever. The baby is doing well and has been feeding great. She is such a good baby! She just wants to be held, feed, and sleep… not much different than her mom on any given day. Just Kidding! (Well, kinda…)

Everything seems to be on schedule for us to leave sometime tomorrow, and I will be updating everyone as regularly as I can.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy...I just want to say how much I love you too. I know with all the attention on "the girls" Dad's sometimes feel left out. I am so glad you are the father of my granddaughter. She is so blessed to have two wonderful Christian parents. I may not have been blessed to have given birth to a son, but I feel like I have one in you. (Thanks Maryanne and Jeff for sharing. :) )Enjoy this next phase of your life as a parent as I will as a grandma.

March 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home