We've recently moved to the Greater New York City area and are loving it.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sophie Pictures

Posted by Tracy

Sophie recently had some portrait shots done at KiddieKandids. The shots turned out great and we feel some of them really captured our little girl. I thought I would post them here, but they are also posted (the larger files we recieved) on our Flickr account.

Hope you Enjoy!




Now, there have also been some recent shots which we took of our own which I think merit the same praise and appreciation for my photography skills. In fact, I'm starting to think I could put KiddieKandids out of business with some of these. And to think, I spent all that money for some cute pictures when I could have just sent you some of my own work:




Perhaps I should just leave it to the Professionals, but then again, there is something special about catching Sophie in "Real Life". I seem to love her even more.

God Bless!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda K said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to get out there and spoil her rotten!

April 28, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Onyx said...

If I didn't have such cute grandkids of my own, I'd buy pictures of Sophie.

May 4, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Bless for you..wow gold(also named world of warcraft gold) And wow power leveling at Gamevive.com are professional. If you wanna cheap wow gold, do not give up the chance for WoW Gold and WoW Power Leveling. At the same time, other service like Darkfall gold and Darkfall cd key is also provide for you. At Gmbar.com, there are Darkfall gold and Darkfall cd key, other product like: Darkfall power leveling, Darkfall power leveling, warhammer gold and warhammer power leveling. The interesting fact is that jordan shoes, nike shoes and basketball shoes are the same popular when they love tiffany with them.

March 6, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home